Cube Escape is a Logic puzzle map, with 25 levels. It may cause frustration, rage quits, or even pain in your skull. If you think you can withstand the cube, and decode its challenging puzzles, then you just might be able to escape the cube.
How to install:
- Download the Cube Escape Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the "saves" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\saves" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves" and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the "saves" folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.