Crystalix is a mysterious material that has many unique properties. As more about it is discovered, the uses for it will grow.
The source of all the magical properties, this ore drops 1-5 crystalix powder bits.
A block of Crystalix. Totally decorative.
?Crystalix is able to mutate dyes between states using the sun as a fuel source, but so far it is uncontrolled. Research is being performed to see if it can be controlled.
This ingot has some interesting abilities that are not fully known yet.
Currently Known: Combine it with a dye to change the dye to the next dye in the cycle.
The powder that forms when breaking Crystalix Ore. Mostly harmless. Stick it in the bottom slot of a mutator to speed it up.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Crystalix Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Added Crystalix Block.
- Added recipes to build everything. Pictures coming soon. Please ask if you want to know them while they are not here.
- Fellow Modders: OreDictionary contains "oreCrystalix", "ingotCrystalix", and "blockCrystalix"
- Extra bonus thing when in super mode on mutator.