CreepersNoCreeping is a very simple Minecraft Mod that seeks to accomplish one thing:
As part of an ongoing process, I have now including smarter AI creepers and a few other things involving creepers natural instincts including:
- Creepers will now flee to find cover in shaded areas such as under trees or inside caves while burning in sunlight.
- Creepers now make a sound while in game so they can’t creep on you quite as easily. Its not very audible so be careful!
- Creepers are afraid of water because they cannot swim because of their lack of arms. If a Creeper touches the water it will explode.
- Creepers are now afraid of Snow Golems to twice the effect that they are afraid of Ocelots.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install MorphCore
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod