Creeper Queen Revived Mod was one of the first boss mods around. She spawned creepers and needed strategy and planning to defeat.
- Health: 1,000
- AI: Will spawn Soldier Creepers around the player and rarely spawn Infantry or Pyro creepers. If the player approaches her, she will back up and spawn creepers at a faster rate. She will attack the player and villages alike.
- Drops: 1 Creeper Gem, 1 ? 2 Diamonds, 40 ? 64 TNT
- Spawning: You find rarely in dark areas or you can spawn her with a Creeper Flag
- Strategy: The Creeper Queen can easily be taken out with a Bow, but you will need a lot of arrows. She is also immune to fire. My recommendation is to keep away he minions with a bow and run at her every so often to hit her with a sword.
Creeper Soldier: The exact same as a normal creeper, except it attacks villagers and players.
Pyro Creeper: These creepers leave a trail of fire and try to melee the player/villager by setting them on fire. Drops 1-2 Flint.
Infantry Creeper: These creepers behave like zombies by trying to break down doors in villages and player homes. Drops 1-2 Sticks.
Scout Creeper: These creepers melee the player like a zombie and can sense villagers/players from up to 40 blocks away.
- Creeper Emblem: An item used in the Creeper Flag recipe.
- Creeper Flag: Summons the Creeper Queen.
- Creeper Gem: May be crafted with any helmet or book to add Blast Protection V.
- Army Spawner: Spawns creepers the same way the Creeper Queen does.
How to install Creeper Queen Revived Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download Creeper Queen Revived Mod
- Put downloaded zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
- Attempted to fix Pyro from turning random blocks into fire.
- Fixed Creeper Queen drops.