Creeper Dimension (Creeperland) Mod adds in a creeper dimension, creeper weapons, and new creeper mobs to Minecraft! Creepers creeping like never before!
List of Creepers:
- Creeperite Ore ? An ore found deep underground which can be smelted into Creeperite Ingots at a furnace.
- Creeperite Ingot ? Smelted from Creeperite Ore and can be turned into Creeperite armor Creeperite Blocks at a crafting Table.
- Creeperite Armor ? Crafted from Creeperite Ingots at a crafting table.
- Creeperite Blocks ? Crafted from Creeperite Ingots and used to travel to Creeperland with the Creeperland Gateway Key.
- Creeperland Gateway Key ? Crafted from Flint and a Creeperite Ingot and used to activate the portal to Creeperland.
- Creeperland ? A dimension containing Creeperland Dirt, Creeperland Stone, Creeperland Water, Creepers and Creeper Lords.
- Creeperland Dirt ? Found in the Creeperland dimension and is equivalent to dirt in the Overworld.
- Creeperland Stone ? Smelted from Creeperland Cobblestone at a furnace and also found in Creeperland and drops Creeperland Cobblestone when mined.
- Creeperland Cobblestone ? Dropped when Creeperland Stone is mined and can be turned in Creeperland Stone at a furnace.
- Creeper lords ? Mobs that are harder to kill than the average Creepers but drop Gunpowder, To The Never? and Creeper Charger.
- To The Never? ? A 100% chance drop from a Creeper Lord and teleports the player using the item to The Never when right clicked.
- Creeper Charger ? A rare drop from Creeper Lords and whenever a block is right clicked whilst you are holding this item will make lightning will strike the block.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Creeper Dimension Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.