Mobs running of exploding creepers ARE BACK. Secret feature added in 14w11. And removed after IS BACK.
How does this work?
Creeper / tnt that is about to explode, searches for each entity in radius=explosionPower*1.5:
Each affected entity finds random safe block away from center and path to it:
MC sends all affected entities to found block with speed=distance/ticksLeftBeforeExplosion:
Each new entity that enters dangerous zone before explosion will be processed?
Why is it less laggy?
- Instead of each entity scanning around for creepers, here that are creepers that are scanning and telling everybody around ?run, i will explode?
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Creeper Awareness Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Creeper Awareness Mod Download Links: