What is Crafting Suite?
Crafting Suite is a follow up on Project Bench Mod. It brings back the Project Bench, but also expands upon the original idea of it. Now the player will be able to have a more personalized experience with the benches in their world, both functionally and aesthetically. You’ll have access to many things, from crafting benches that will hold onto their inventory rather than drop it, and benches that will have additional storage space that they can craft from.
The Modification Table:
The Project Bench
Modded Crafting Table:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Crafting Suite Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
- NEI Usage and Recipe support
- Occasional crash fix
- Ore Dictionary misuse fix
- Tooltip tweaked to always display modifiers on a bench