Craftable Waypoints Mod adds survival-friendly waypoints into your Minecraft world. Unlike other waypoints mods, with this mod waypoints can’t just be created anywhere at any time. You will actually have to craft them using the crafting table. This gives waypoints actual value as well as additional use for various resources like dyes, strings, anvils and player experience. Waypoints are stored server-side and are visible to all players in the world so this mod can also be used to make global waypoints on your server.
Read more: Waypoint Seeker Mod
Crafting a waypoint
Colouring a waypoint (optional)
Naming a waypoint (optional)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Craftable Waypoints Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Craftable Waypoints Mod Download Links: