This mod enables players to craft End Portal Frame Blocks to be placed enabling a player-created portal to the End where ever you want!
Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
New Hard mode: If Ender Pearls are not hard enough for ya then try the new Hard mode. Open the config file " /.minecraft/configs/CEP.cfg " and change false to true and you’ll have to use Eye of Ender instead! This at least makes the player go to Hell and back before confronting the boss.
It’s still hard: Try gathering all the materials to build ONE frame (8 Ender Pearl / 8 Eye of Ender) much less than TWELVE (96 Ender Pearl / 96 Eye of Ender)!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Craftable End Portal Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.