Cosmetic Armor Mod is a straightforward one developing four additional special armor slots that any amor placed in them will only appear visually on the Player and not influence on them to the player’s stock. These four slots also enable for the usage of one armor piece while retaining the aesthetics brought by another.
Pressing the Cosmetic Inventory hotkey (C by default) opens up this GUI. The slots along the left are the armor slots you?re used to, where the slots on the right contain the armor to be displayed on your Player. Any armor that doesn?t have a corresponding piece of cosmetic armor will render as normal.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Cosmetic Armor Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.