Convenient Recipes Mod Overview :
Convenient Recipes adds in new recipes for previously uncraftable things, such as horse armour, saddles, name tags, packed ice and chainmail armour. It also allows players to remove colour from stained clay and glass, turn wool into string, convert hardened clay into bricks, and turn glass panes back into blocks. On top of all of that, recipes for walls, fences and stairs have a higher output to ensure geometrical correctness (and make them cheaper).
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Convenient Recipes Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.