Colorful Tools Mod Overview:
Colorful Tools Mod a special tool to support easy to help you win Minecraft in just a short time. The functionality of dying leather armor to your tools and weapons are added is one of the distinctive features of this mod. You can stand out from the crowd because of endless color combos. Words in more detail as:
- Combining your sword with the dye of your choice, even add more dyes to further tint your tool until you get the desired color.
- Placing it in a crafting grid and it should replace it with one that will work if a tool or weapon is not changing colors
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Colorful Tools Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.