Color Swapper Map is a sequel to Color Swap Parkour. The goal of this map is to complete the parkour level by swapping between red and yellow rooms. As simple as that may sound, in this map you play just for fun, not so as to really understand the map. Simply by throwing the bottle o’ enchanting provided at your feet, you already complete swapping.
Besides that, this map features puzzles for you to solve when you swap between red and yellow rooms. Once you figure out the puzzles, your mission is completely successful.
How to Install:
- Download the Color Swapper Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftsaves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Color Swapper Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.x
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2