Contains Core Functionality for all Team CoFH mods. Also does some really cool stuff on its own! Fixes some Forge oversights and increases stability of some events. Allows for flexible and powerful control of world generation; used as the primary ore gen mod in many major modpacks. While all of the TeamCoFH mods use CoFH Core as a code base, it provides a feature set of its own, including:
- Controlling the spawning of any ore, from any mod.
- Flat Bedrock
- Killall for Ops/Console (/cofh killall)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the CoFH Core from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.