Codebreaker Map is a simple but interesting map in which just 15 different codes are waiting for you to be broken: from item codes to beacons changing colors, from disappearing blocks to Caesar shifts.
Now it’s time to code and more importantly, have fun!
How to Install:
- Download the Codebreaker Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Codebreaker Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2
Author: Gamerichie, TicksTox, Gameryan