This mod adds a block called a coal compressor, which converts your coal to diamonds! Once crafted, you can place the coal compressor down and add a stack of coal to it. Lava is also required for fuel, and each bucket lasts 40 seconds. Each diamond requires a full stack of coal to pressurize into diamonds, and the process takes a total of 2 minutes. Don?t break this block while pressure is built up, or it will release it all in an explosion!
Explosion created from breaking while pressurized:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Coal to Diamond Compressor Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.