CJB Mods information:
- You can open CJB Mods Menu by pressing the default key Y.
- This mod allow you too see through any block which you have set to invisible. Mods works both for SSP and SMP
- Press X to enable XRay vision.
- Press Z for Cave vision
- Press N for nightvision
- This mod will add a clock, day counter, arrow count, light level and many more on your screen .
- The mod start working as soon as you have it installed. You can Enable/Disable any info you want. see screens below.
- This mod is for SSP only. It allows you to save your current/manual location and teleport you back to it later. You can add unlimited amount of locations.
- This mod adds an minimap in the upper right of your screen. The minimap has 4 different zoom levels, it can show mobs, items, players and has an waypoint indicator. You can also switch the minimap between 2 behaviors (static and rotate), move minimap to the left or right of your screen and it fully works with SMP.
- This mod will add cheats into the game which can be easily turned on and off in-game.
- This mod allows you to spawn items anywhere any time, press the default key J to open the Item Spawner Menu.
- This mod allows you to choose which mobs/creatures should or shouldn't spawn. So if you are afraid of spiders or creepers, you can now simply prevent them from spawning.
- This mod creates a ping sound when your name is said in the chat. you can also add other words when the sound should be made. Also it’s possible to add a block word, so it doesn’t make a ping sound even if a word is listed in the list to allow a ping.
- With this mod you can create measure points that show the distance between 2 points. By default the stick is the tool you can use to add/undo or clear all points.
- Add point: Right-Click
- Undo point: Default Shift + Right-Click
- Clear points: Default Ctrl + Right-Click
- QuickCraft changes the GUI of the WorkBench to make crafting much faster. I tried to make it look like the XBOX 360 version of minecraft crafting.
- Open a workbench and quickcraft gui will be opened.
- Shift-click an item to craft max stack.
How to install:
- Place the content of “Put in 32×32 Texture Pack” inside your 32×32 Texture Pack zip file. (only when you have higher resolution texturepacks installed)
- Place the content of “Put in Minecraft Folder” folder inside /.minecraft/ folder
- To disable a mod remove CJB_*MODNAME*.ZIP from /.minecraft/mods/
- Make Sure that /.minecraft/mods/CJB_MAIN.ZIP is always installed
- Only CJB_CHEATS.zip requires PlayerAPI
- Place the content of “Put in minecraft.jar” inside ../.minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- This is required if you have /.minecraft/mods/CJB_XRAY.zip installed.
- aig.class (Block) used by XRay
- avg.class (RenderBlocks) used by XRay
- Minecraft Forge
- Player API
- Compatible with Minecraft 1.4.6
- Removed Cheats Mod
- Removed X-Ray Mod
- Removed Items Mod
- Removed QuickCraft Mod
- Removed Teleport Mod