Chunk Animator Mod animate new chunks which are loaded in vanilla minecraft and sipmly appear immediately to either appear from below or above. This mod does not have a great influence on fps because all it does is render chunks “somewhere else”.
When installing this mod, it will be in mode 0, means that all chunks will be displayed from below. Switch between 3 modes and change the duration of the animation in the config file.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Chunk Animator Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Chunk Animator Mod Download Links:
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2