This mod adds many flavors of gum to Minecraft. Every time you eat gum, it refills one bar of hunger. There are six stages of gum: Gum, Partially Chewed Gum, Somewhat Chewed Gum, Mostly Chewed Gum, Chewed Gum, and Flavorless Gum Wad (Which can’t be eaten). Once eaten, gum will have a chance to move on to the next stage, or it might stay the same. Once you chew your gum enough, it will become a flavorless gum wad (remember those?). These are completely useless and should be thrown away.
Then substitute the apple for:
- Bubblegum: Pink Dye
- Watermelon: Melon
- Cinnamon: Red Dye
- Spearmint: Lime Dye
- Grape: Purple Dye
- Original: Light Grey Dye
- Orange: Orange Dye
- Icy Mint: Light Blue Dye
- Apple: Apple
Rainbow Gum: Fill the crafting table up with red, yellow, orange, lime, lapis, purple, and magenta dye, cake, and a flavorless gum to get Rainbow Gum.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Chewing Gum Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.