Chasing Time Map is a captivating adventure map that takes places in a post-apocalyptic world. In this map you play the role of a hero to save the entirely of humanity from being attacked by a virus which causes the zombie apocalypse. Therefore with your powers you have to stop the zombie outbreak as quickly as possible so that you can save the humanity and especially the one you love most.
You can take your venture through the passage of time by a time machine bringing back to the time and save the worth. The map features such excellent plots that players will absolutely be addicted. The Chasing Time map has around 30 minutes of gameplay and it’s designed to be played in single player mode. Feel free to add you map and you will have memorable experiences.
- Immersive Story with Unique Characters
- Custom Music and Sound Effects
- Custom Models and Textures
- 30 Minutes of Gameplay
- Tons of Eastereggs
How to Install:
- Download the Chasing Time Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftsaves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Chasing Time Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2