Charset Mod is a modular mod made by asie. This is just a version for 1.10.
This is not a continuation or a takeover, just maintenance.
‽ (Lib), Base library
- | (Pipes), Item transport system
- * (Tweaks), Gameplay/aesthetic tweaks to vanilla
- + (Wires), Redstone cabling with analog support
- & (Gates), Simple redstone gates
- ♫ (Audio), Tape drives and various audio transport methods (off by default)
- # (Storage), Things useful for storage (Backpacks, Locks, Barrels, etc.)
- ⚐ (Decoration), Various decorative objects
- ! (Drama), Drama generator in Minecraft, Joke module (off by default)
- / (Wrench), A wrench, which happens to rotate multiparts
Normally modules can be downloaded from the website and meshed into one jar. Since Curse doesn’t have that functionality, a config file is added where you can turn them on and off. Note that doing so will only disable the features ingame, not the mod itself from showing up in the mod list.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Charset Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Charset Mod Download Links: