Chameleons have the ability to change colors, Chameleon Blocks have the ability to change texture and shape. These blocks are pretty easy to use, place one on the side of a normal block and it will instantly fade to recreate the block you placed it next to. You can then place another Chameleon block on the first one and it will also fade! When you break the normal ?master block? the two Chameleon blocks will switch to their own color again.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Chameleon Blocks Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.