Making biomes matter below ground. This mod is centred around the concept of making underground cave exploration a bit more interesting, by adding a few new blocks like stalactites and stalagmites, and then utilising existing them alongside vanilla blocks to create a more interesting experience. The mod works perfectly fine on its own, however it is designed as a world-gen companion for Underground Biomes Constructs. All UBC stone types have corresponding stalactites and stalagmites.
- Normal, Icy, Volcanic, OvergrownVolcanic, Mushroom, Coniferous
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the CaveBiomes Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
CaveBiomes Mod Download Links: