Caterpillar Mod is a mining mod, let the caterpillar drill your mines for you. Caterpillar mod is a drill that makes 3×3 mineshafts for you. You can add or not add any part to customize your drill.
This is the drill base, its used for all parts
This is the drill head, its used to drill and has the inventory for the drill.
This collects drilled items
This add torches and supports for the mine.
This fixs lava, water, gravel, sand, and wholes?
This places rails for the mine.
This is the inventor of the drill
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Caterpillar Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.