Cat Fight Map for Minecraft is a Fun 2+ player game where players try to gain the most points and keep other players out of the center.
Players are given a knock back IV Fish to keep players away.
To win, you must be the first player to 7,500 points.
Points are earned by standing on the stained clay and ice in the arena.
The colors closer to the center earn more points.
How to install Cat Fight Map for Minecraft:
- Download Cat-Fight-Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for Cat Fight Map
For Minecraft from 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2