This is a simple plugin for adding Halloween to your Minecraft server !
/scare <Player> [ID] ? halloween.scare ? Scare <Player> with the event [ID] (see below).
/haunt <Player> [time] ? halloween.haunt ? Haunt <Player> (see below).
You can use Vault for these permissions !
halloween.events.bypass ? Allow you to bypass random events.
halloween.curses.bypass ? Allow you to bypass curses.
Worlds ? Choose the worlds where you want to enable the plugin.
Sounds ? For random sounds, choose the sounds you want to be played.
RandomEvents ? [true | false] ? Choose if you want to add random event on your players.
PermanentNight ? [true | false] ? Choose if you want the permanent night.
SoundOnLogin ? [true | false] ? This will play a random sound when a player join a world enabled.
CreaturesWearPumpkins ? [true | false] ? If you want the creatures wear pumpkins (added when they spawn).
SpawnWithPumpkin ? The chance (in percentage) that spawn creatures with pumpkins (not added if the option above is disabled).
Storm ? [true | false] ? Choose if you want permanent rain.
FakeLightning ? [true | false] ? This will make fake lightning.
MaxRandom ? [true | false] ? In seconds, the max time between two random events.
EnableUpdater ? [true | false] ? Choose if you want to enable the auto-updater.
HalloweenMessage ? The message in the random event ID 4.
Currently, we have 6 random events :
1. A random sound played near the player.
2. A lightning effect on the player.
3. A pumpkin on his head for 3 seconds with a little scarry sound.
4. The message “Happy Halloween !” (configurable) with four bats.
5. Spawn Herobrine with a little sound. Needs Citizens ! (If you do not have Citizens, it will just play a sound.)
6. Spawn a flying Jack O’Lantern at the player location.
7. A trap is set to the player : an anonymous man ask help him and give his position but when the player go to this position, there is a lot of monsters.
8. A random player ask some help to the player and in a delay of 5 seconds, a fake message which say that the random player is dead is sent to the player and the Grim Reaper is spawned. (If you are alone on your server, you will have a surprise ? ). The Grim Reaper disappeared in a delay of 10 sec.
9. The player is teleported 256 blocks over his location. He is teleported back in a delay of 10 sec.
Currently, we have only 3 curses :
1. Break a torch in a random delay (max : 15 seconds) when the player place it.
2. Spawn a baby zombie when a player hatched an egg.
3. Spawn a bat when the player open a chest.
Leave me a comment below, I am open to all suggestions ?
This plugin utilizes Hidendra’s plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org :
This plugin uses the Gravity’s auto-updater too.
Development cost time and time is the money of the life. Please feel free to donate.