Building Bricks Mod has many useful features to help the playereasily complete the tasks in Minicraft. Specifically, you need to remember the outstanding features of this mod are as follows:
- Adding all the missing block types of vanilla materials, for instance a smooth stone stair, smooth stone slab, and many more
- Adding new block types like the vertical slab, the step and the corner
- Adding items to make building more easy and less tedious
Materials The mod works by grouping blocks into materials, for instance “smooth stone” or “stone bricks”, and then generating all the missing blocks for the material.
New Block Types The mod adds a couple of new block types. The first one is the vertical slab, a vertical variant of the slab:
Another block added is the “Step”, which is half of a slab:
The other block added is the “Corner”, which is half of a step:
Trowel The trowel is an item that can be binded to any material. Once binded it allows you to place blocks of the binded material consuming any available block of the material in the player’s inventory.
Grass slabs world gen The mod adds an option to generate grass slabs to smooth out the terrain.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Building Bricks Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.