Builder’s Guides Mod is the mod for your invaluable support in accomplishing these tasks in the game. You should remember the following features to maximize the features of the mod:
- Cheap, reusable blocks that provide guide lines and highlight center positions
- Some blocks to give you visual guide lines to assist in building
- Target – something for the Target/Advanced Marker blocks to lock onto.
- Range Marker – shows distance between the marker and the next block in the facing direction. Will also highlight the center block if it exists.
- Multi-Range Marker – same as the Range Marker, expect you have 6 guide lines.
- Target Marker – shows distance between the marker and the Target block
- Advanced Marker – shows guide lines for a horizonal plane, vertical plane or cuboid defined by the Target blocks. Highlights all center blocks.
- Laser Marker – displays a guide for a number of blocks in the facing direction.
- Coord Marker – displays the coordinates of the blocks, for when you are bored of pressing F3
- Axis Marker – displays guide lines in any combination of the X, Y and Z axes.
- Sky Marker – display a guide line from the block to the world height.
- Chunk Marker – display the current chunk boundaries and highlights the 4 center blocks.
- Dire Marker – a tribute to DireWolf20 – displays guide lines for a 9×9.
Right click a block to change the guide line color.
Shift right click blocks changes their mode.
Right click a block with the Allen Key to rotate.
Shift right click with the Allen Key to make the block rescan for targets.
All guide lines are limited to 64 blocks.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Builder’s Guides Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Builder’s Guides Mod Download Links: