BuildCraft Compat Mod is a BuildCraft addon designed to add cross-mod compatibility with other mods. As of 7.0.8, it adds support for:
- AgriCraft - crops
- AppleMilkTea 2 – crops
- Binnie’s Mods – partial Builder integration (decorative blocks)
- BluePower - bundled redstone, pipe insertion
- Carpenter’s Blocks – partial Builder integration (most blocks)
- CoFH API (Thermal Dynamics, Thermal Expansion, etc.) – pipe insertion, CoFH-compatible machine auto-eject
- Ender IO – pipe insertion
- Forestry - Apiarist Pipe, partial Builder integration (stairs, a few other machines)
- Forge MultiPart – Builder integration
- Immibis’ Microblocks - Builder integration
- Iron Chests – Builder integration
- MineFactory Reloaded – Robot dupe bug patch
- MineTweaker 3
- Not Enough Items – recipes, GUI ledger fix
- RailCraft - partial Builder integration (rails, stairs, slabs, a few other things)
- RedLogic – bundled redstone, partial Builder integration (wires, gates, array cells)
- WAILA – Robot tooltips
- Witchery – crops
- crops means special handling in Stripes Pipes and Robots
- pipe insertion means “laser tables, quarries, mining wells, etc. can output to pipes from a given mod”
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Buildcraft Compat Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Buildcraft Compat Mod Download Links: