This mods transforms your sky to contain colorful patterns. It’s basically just pretty.
The result of messing around with shaders. You need a graphics card that can run shaders. This means it needs to be able to run OpenGL2.1 at least or have support for ARB shader extensions.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Bring Color to my Skies Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.