The name Bring Color to my Skies Mod is enough to explain mod’s goal. This mod will allows you to implement more colors to your sky. It serves as a decorative mod to deliver more colorful patterns to your game. We surely believe that you will feel more energetic when playing game with colorful sky.
The result of messing around with shaders. You need a graphics card that can run shaders. This means it needs to be able to run OpenGL2.1 at least or have support for ARB shader extensions.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Bring Color to my Skies Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.