Welcome to Bridge Out Battle, or BOB for short. This is a team based PVP map where 2 opposing teams must bridge out to the other side and wipe them out using a great deal of strategy and cunning before the temple destroys everyone.
The temple, floating at the center, will slowly draw in power and the team that releases the power gains buffs for their team or debuffs for the opposing team as well as an ender pearl for quick travel. It has a lives based system, so even if you fall to your death, you can continue to play until all your lives are out. When a team loses all of their lives and players, the other team wins.
Map Trailer and Play:
How to install:
- Download the Bridge Out Battle Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the "saves" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\saves" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves" and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the "saves" folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Download from Server 1 ? Download from Server 2 ? Download from Server 3