Brickston Manor is an isolated government estate specifically made for a safety escape during sieges, or related situations.
The Manor is inaccesable without airboats, boats, or airballoons and cannot be traveled to by carts or average human because of the location. The supplies are scarce and relies on cargo boats to come by to stock up the energy source which powers the engines, and buildings, providing a comfortable environment to those that lives in the Manor. The clocktower takes the most resources to run. However, as seemingly inefficient the clocktower seems, it serves a important purpose to specifically tell the time which indicates the time of departure and arrival of resources.
How to install:
- Download the Brickston Manor Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the "saves" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\saves" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves" and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the "saves" folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.