Brewing Plus Mod adds a new way of creating potions in Minecraft. This mod also adds brand new potions into the game making it a better Minecraft with better potions!
How the Cauldron Works:
When a ingredient is brewed into the cauldron more than once, it can increase the duration or amplifier of the potion. If the same item is brewed into the cauldron over and over, a very powerful potion can be created. Each brewing ingredient requires a different temperature to be brewed into the cauldron. Be careful with how many ingredients you brew into the cauldron, because if you brew too many in negative effects may occur.
Brewing Ingredients and their effects:
- Slime ball- Jump boost
- Blaze powder- fire resistance
- Nether wort- strength
- Ghast tear- regeneration
- Poisonous potato- poison
- Magma cream- absorption
- Sugar- swiftness
- Rotten flesh- hunger
- Soul sand- slowness
- Flint- haste
- Brick- mining fatigue
- Glistering mellon- Instant health
- Bone- Instant damage
- Mushrooms- nausea
- Iron ingot- resistance
- Fish- water breathing
- Golden carrot- invisibility
- Pumpkin- blindness
- Glowstone- night vision
- String- weakness
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Brewing Plus Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.