Bowling Minigame Map is a custom resource pack that manages to make the real life visual of Bowling into the game. If you are addictive to Bowling, this map is surely wonderful to you. As bowling minigame map features not only right sound like, but also give you 3D models to create the fantastic atmosphere as if you were applying Bowling in the real life.
This map is designed for single player and multiplayer as well. The maximum numbers of players are up to 8 players and you will play alongside with your friends and enjoy much.
How to Install:
- Download the Bowling Minigame Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftsaves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Bowling Minigame Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.x
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2