Bouncer Speed Slime Parkour Map is based on the slime blocks so it can be played only in Minecraft 1.8. If you go in Gamemode 1 (Creative) you bug the map.
- 35 jumps
- 2 speed runs
- 10 Super High Jumps
- If you die 10 Times you get the RageScroll to skip the jump
How to install:
- Download the Bouncer Speed Slime Parkour Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.