Blood is a mod that adds a new Blood system into Minecraft.
How it works:
- It works a lot like real life, if you lose blood, certain affects will happen. If you lose 15% of blood in this mod, you will start to become dizzy. If you lose 40% your vision will become blurry. 50% you will start to lose color. If you lose 65% you will die. Your bar will never reach 0.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Blood Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.