Use the Summoning Stick to summon a path of blocks! Block Rider includes 25 epic levels is also multiplayer friendly! If playing on a server, turn command blocks on!
- 25 epic levels!
- Unique parkour!
- Multiplayer friendly!
How to install:
- Download the Block Rider Map 1.8.7/1.8 by from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.