Your goal in Blast Battle map is to be the last man standing. Each player has 3 lives.
- Random generated map
- Win counter (Player List)
- Custom Resource Pack
- Spectator lobby
Get Items by standing 0.75-4 seconds on a marked block.
- Fireball (15Ticks) – Just a simple Fireball
- FireballChain (2Seconds) – Throw it to create a deadly chain of flying Fireballs that explode after 2 seconds.
- FireballShield (3Seconds) – On activation you get immune to all damage for 2 seconds
- Heal (3Seconds) – Heals 20 damage points
- FireballMine (4Seconds) – Summons a mine, which deals 19 damage points
How to play:
- Install the Resource Pack and select your team.
- Then press the >Start Game< button to get teleported into the map.
- Now you can start to collect weapons and kill the other players.
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.
Blast Battle Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.9.x
Blast Battle Map: Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2
Blast Battle Resource Pack: Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2