What is Biome Bundle Mod?
Biome Bundle Mod is a set of configuration and structure files created to work with Terrain Control, without it Terrain Control will generate a vanilla world and without Terrain Control, Biome Bundle would do nothing. Biome Bundle is essentially a biome/terrain and object/structure pack which creates randomly generated worlds that are completely customised. The content in Biome Bundle consists of 5 main parts:
- Custom biomes and terrain
- Custom objects (trees, rocks, etc)
- Custom structures (Dungeons, ruins, etc)
- Custom ore generation
- Custom mob spawn rules in some biomes
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Biome Bundle Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Installation instructions head
Biome Bundle Mod Download Links: