BetterClocks adds the world time (in hours and minutes) as a line of lore to all clocks.
- Dynamically updates.
- Works in containers like chests.
- Works in Nether.
- Right-click with clock to check the time.
- Stacking clocks is problematic because the world time is constantly updating, and the game does not support stacking items with different lore.
- Will always show time of world called “world” and therefore does not properly support plugins like Multiverse.
- Add support for other worlds.
- Find workaround for stacking clocks.
- Add option for 12-hour clock system.
Thank you to LucaDiv for the idea to make this plugin!
BetterClocks Plugin 1.7.2 Download Links