Better Horse Hud Mod is an effective mod for players when they are riding horses or controlling them. Through this mod, players can know their hunger, the health of their horse or mount on the normal Minecraft GUI. Besides that mod still remains the vanilla feel on horses it hides the jump bar unless you are actually jumping. Therefore this mod will make your minecraft experience much more interesting and enjoyable.
- Shows both your hunger and the health of you horse/mount on the normal minecraft GUI whilst maintaining the vanilla feel on horses it hides the jumpbar unless you are actually jumping.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Better Horse Hud Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Better Horse Hud Mod Download Links:
For 1.9.4 and 1.10.2