The Bedrockium Mod adds a new set of armor and tools!
- Bedrockium Tools: Stronger, faster and more durable than Diamond.
- Bedrockium Armor: Very protective, very high durability.
- Bedrock Destroyer: Is incredibly fast, but only has 100 uses. It can destroy and harvest Bedrock. It is recommendet to only break Bedrock to save durability
- Blast Proof Blocks: As the name says, they are blast proof and can even withstand Bedrockium TNT!
- Bedrockium TNT: Not a giant explosion, but it deals extreme amounts of damage! It can even kill a Wither or the Enderdragon in one hit! I suggest you run or set it off with redstone! TNT is currently invisible when ignited, but it still works!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Bedrockium Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.