Battleships Minigame Map is one of map in Battleships. The aim of this game is very simple that is destroy all of your opponents ships before they destroy all of yours. You can play this fun small minigame with your friends.
- Easy to place ships
- Turns are tracked
- Can detect if you have got a hit or miss
- Calculates and tells you if you have killed an enemy ship
- Inbuilt safety lock on turns
- Board selector
- Randomized inbuilt player starter
- Calculates when all the enemy ships have been killed to detect a win!
- Scoreboard display for player wins
- Unlock hats with your game wins
- Multiplayer friendly
- Don’t break blocks
- Don’t cheat (x-ray etc.)
- Have all your ships placed on the board before you click [Ready]
- Have fun!
- Play with fancy graphics
- Sound on
- Clouds off
- Play with two players (2 Players min)
- Commandblocks = true
- Difficulty peaceful
- Spawn-npc’s = true
- Spawn-animals = true
How to install:
- Download the Battleships Minigame Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the "saves" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\saves" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves" and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the "saves" folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.