1. Make sure you have Minecraft Forge Installed
2. Locate your .minecraft folder
3. Open up the mods folder.(If you do not have one, create a new folder and name it mods)
4. Drag the BakeryCraft 1.6.4 .zip into the mods folder.
5. Open minecraft and enjoy
1. Make sure you have Bakery Craft(Client) installed.
2. Navigate to your server folder and open minecraft_server.jar with any unzipping program (winrar, 7zip)
3. Put all Minecraft forge contents in that jar and make sure you delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar
4. Place BakeryCraft in the Server Mods file.
5. Run server using a .bat and enjoy