ArrowCraft introduces new mini-game.
- One player is an archer. His goal is to kill all targets.
- Few players are targets, who have to achieve specified amount of points, by doing different things, e.g. standing in defined location or collecting items from chests.
- In addition there are guards. Their task is either to protect targets or kill the archer.
- arrowcraft set spawnpoint <archer | target | guard> ? set spawnpoint of the archer, targets and guards
- arrowcraft set targetpoint ? set the place where targets get points by standing there
- arrowcraft start ? start the game (temporary, it’s the only way to start the game)
- arrowcraft join
- arrowcraft leave
- Starting the game after specified amount of players joined (7)
- Randomly chosing archer, targets and guards from players that joined the game
- Teleporting players to defined location
- Equiping players with items (e.g. archer with bow and arrows)
- Awarding targets with points for standing in specified location. When specified amount of points is reached, the game ends
- Killing all targets or archer ends the game
- After game ends all players get teleported to spawn
- Creating random spawnpoints
- Awarding targets for other things than standing in targetpoint
- Time limit
- Code optimization
- Fixing bugs
Note: Please feel free to send your opinions and suggestions. It’s my very first plugin so I really need some feedback. Thank you in advance.
ArrowCraftPlugin 1.7.2 Download Link