This mod adds a ?cross-hair? that shows where the arrow will land when you fire a bow. There are 3 different view and you can change the mode by tapping the ?Y? button. The Arrow Marker Mod enhances your bow and arrow abilities, allowing you to hit enemies further away than usual! It also comes with various aiming modes that help you aim quicker and easier.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Arrow Marker Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Credits: winter cold