Armor Sets Mod solves all you armor problems. Compresses 4 armor pieces in one.
Read more: Colorful Armor Mod
How to use:
- F is default hotkey.
- Press F while holding nothing and BOOM: all you armor unwears and compress in your hand.
- While holding armor set press F or right click it to wear armor back.
- If you have another armor on you, it will get swapped.
- Armor sets is compatible with every single pice of armor from every single mod.
- All armor aspects are save. Enchantements, color, name, RF, modifiers, mana? ALL.
- Compatible with armor with custom models.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Armor Sets Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.