Are you Good at Redstone Map is an interesting map where 20 levels of redstone are waiting for you to be discovered. But oops, some levels are difficult for me to pass! It is obvious because there are blocks that make effects as lapis lazuli block and that’s why redstone is given! “Are you Good at Redstone” map takes you from about 15 to 30 minutes to conquer the game. Also, both French and English versions are available, which allows you to choose your own at your convenience. Now, it’s tiem to blow your mind!
How to install:
- Download the Are you Good at Redstone Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftsaves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Are you Good at Redstone Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2