Arctic+ Command Block adds many arctic themed items to your vanilla Minecraft world. The first feature is the ability to craft a sled, and fly down snowy hills. You can also summon the Yeti boss which can ground pound you and when killed will drop his head and an Ice Crystal. The Ice Crystal can be used to craft a freeze ray which will freeze mobs that you shoot, or you can use the crystal to craft an ice bomb which will make a huge explosion as well as freezing nearby mobs! You can also find cute penguins in the wild.
Minecraft 1.10 Pre-Release 1
How to Install:
- The first, give yourself a command block, type :
/give @p minecraft:command_block
- Once you have a command block, right click it to open it’s GUI.
- Now, you must copy the command from Arctic+ Command download link below.
- Next, go back to your minecraft world, and paste the command you just copied into the command block. There are a few different keys that may be used to do this, depending on your keyboard. The most common ones are ‘CTRL + V’, ‘COMMAND + V’, or ‘STRG + V’
- Finally, press Done to exit the GUI, and run the command block with a Redstone block.
For Minecraft 1.10.x
Author: ItsZender (https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenderagon)