A Mod About energy, and matter and getting stuff done! Probably.
GUI ? Screenshots:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Applied Energistics Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Added option to disable villager trading.
- Fixed particle rendering glitch with TPlanes and Quantum network bridges.
- Performance improvements in creative cell.
- Fixed bug with storage bus and "Configure by contents"
- Creative Cell now "stores" the items it is partitioned too as well.
- Fixed an issue with storage buses reporting possible destinations when formated.
- Moved a method to subclasses to fix a re-obfuscation bug ( Fix for MyTown compat )
- 1.6.2 Only ? AE now registers its full cubes as sealed in Galacticraft.
- Transition Planes can no longer break air blocks.
- Added a Transition Plane blacklist to the config.
- New API IOrientableTile
- Better Storage Proxy now looks for lowercase modid instead of with capitals.
- Added a new ITileCable to lt other mods create cables that blend with with AE’s internal cables.
- 1.6.2 Only ? Fixed issue with IC2 LF machines.
Applied Energistics Mod Download Links: